Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is in attendance a alternate opening to power a laptop?

I enjoy a Compaq and when I plug it in, it doesn't draw power from the outlet. I'm pretty sure that manner there's some sort of fuse blown on it. So is there a instrument to power it, perhaps through a USB port or something? I don't own the time to send it away to be repaired nor can I turn it on so that I can backup everything so I want an alternate power possiblity. Thanks for any help.


Answer:

Sounds resembling your power adapter is blown and your laptop is fine!



If you need power in a minute, go to your local electronics store and purchase a power adapter that match the output voltage. It could be a little expensive though, so you could a short time ago send the power adapter for warranty if you could keep on.



* USB Port is for power output only. Do not attempt to power it through your USB port as this will feasible damage your laptop within the process.



Three important things you involve to look for:

1. Polarity. (+/- or AC/DC)

2. Voltage. (should be within +1/-1 of the original)

3. mAH (this one is critical, but won't damage your PC if it's lower or higher)



Take Care,

Ken
The first step surrounded by troubleshooting this, is to remove the battery and see if it will run sour just the AC adapter. I enjoy seen copious computers do this. If it does, it usually means the freestyle is defective, or the charging circuit itself.



pakratts

No comments:

Post a Comment