Friday, September 17, 2010

Is within a style to fix where on earth my lead phones move about on my laptop?

My little cousin used my dell nouns top the other day and put his go before phones into the port they go within and jamed them in existing hard.



I can still stick leader phones in in attendance and I can still hear a little bit of nouns but I think its broke.



Is in attendance a way to bring back this fixed? I have another article to plug in a Mic or something is nearby a way to perchance switch so I can plug my head phones into that port?


Answer:

May be loosen. Use a magnify specs and flash-light to look at if any of the side in the jack crooked. It's freshly not worth it to send it repair unless you still own the warrantee.



You could always shift to Radio Shack or computer store buy a USB headphone for that or USB to RCA(female) adapter.
I don't know much about laptops.. but I'll bestow it a good guess.



If your nouns card is integrated to your motherboard on your laptop, you can't fix it without buying a brand new motherboard.



If you have a stand-alone nouns card that is not integrated, you could simply buy another nouns card to replace the broken one.



You can find out this information by contacting your computer manufacturer.



Hope this help! =)
You might be able to buy a USB adaptor that will accomodate a mini jack. Check out the iMic on griffintechnology.com.



Of course you might lately get the jack fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment