Friday, September 17, 2010

Is nearby a USB the ivories I can hook up to my laptop?

Or some thoughtful of thing I can buy so I can hook up a upright? Because I think it would be easier to play a video winter sport (Brothers in Arms) if I have a regular keyboard. And I hold a Toshiba Tecra A7. Links will be appreciated!


Answer:

Any USB Keyboard should work fine. PnP should kick surrounded by and take caution of the rest. That's basically it.
Yes. Check out bestbuy.com or circuitcity.com, they do gross them, although I don't know how much they cost
If you have USB on the laptop after any keyboard that connects via USB will work regardless of brand describe.
If you buy any kind of USB the ivories you can hook it up to your Laptop. A great company is Logitech. A little on the expensive side but quality products. My favorite for gaming is the G15



http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/produc...



For a smaller quantity expensice gaming keyboard I would recooment the G11:



http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/produc...
USB keyboards are something like $25 at your local computer shop
Yes, there are USB keyboards available contained by the market. I myself use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment