Friday, September 17, 2010

Is near a place to find out when I bought my laptop?

I've search in My Computer and looked for a date but I still haven't found one. Does anyone know a place on my laptop to find out when I bought it?



Thanks within advance!


Answer:

Hello



If you own the receipt, look nearby. If not, you can easily find out approximately: if you bought the laptop beside the Windows installed on it, you can just progress to My Computer, click on the C: drive and open it, afterwards right click on the Windows folder, go to Properties and look at the date it be created. It's the best shot I think. Remember that this is not bullet proof. It lately approximately



You can always run to the store with it. If they enjoy a stock holding software maybe they'll be capable of help you.
look on the reciept.
On your account.
Email or call the company's customer service.
Sure. The store where on earth you got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment