Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is near a cable I can purchase to connect my laptop to my box?

I would approaching to connect my laptop to my television so I could play video that are on my laptop on my TV. Is there any cable or plug that I can buy to do this. I dont own a S video input on my laptop or TV, just thought that would be polite to know. Thanks in mortgage I would really like to do this.


Answer:

YES, if your TV is a first-rate monitor with a VGA connector. You can catch a VGA extender cable to plug the TV into the laptop's VGA socket. You just want to get one long adequate to reach. After that select the video source as human being the computer.



If the TV is not a high definition monitor-quality one, don't even bother. You would know how to see movies but not read any text. It would be too fuzzy and you would progress blind staring at it.
yes
It depends on what kind of input and out put peripherals your laptop and your TV own.



Depend on your TV you could have this

S cable

Firewire

RCA cable

HDTV

USP cord

Coaxial cable



The same article on your laptop



Find the much and you are ready to dance



Your best bet could be S cable and Firewire

S cable does not have audio
recover data from the hard drive

No comments:

Post a Comment