Friday, September 17, 2010

Is near a Macbook tablet computer?

My roommate have a tablet PC, and I'm soooo jealous of it. I want one, but I'm a die complicated Mac fangirl and I don't want to betray Apple. Is there a tablet laptop out in that from Apple?


Answer:

Technically, there is one tablet computer base on the current MacBook called the ModBook.



It is not cheap nor is it made by Apple.



Check out the cooperation below for more details.
Nope not yet but since you know it Mac will announce they have a tablet PC.
nope, don't really expect it anyways. Remember apple is style since funtionality. (ex can't replace ipod batteries self, 'this make it look nicer
No. Not at the moment. But who knows contained by the near adjectives there will be one. I enjoy a Tablet PC and an iBook, both are different like a chicken and a turkey and I love them both. The best entry maybe is to hold both. Good luck!
how to write with your left hand

No comments:

Post a Comment