Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is at hand a Windows Vista adept video card for Dell inspiron 700m? Thanks.?

Hi! I enjoy a Dell inspiron 700m, and I just upgraded it to Vista, but my video card is not well-mannered enough to own the glass effect.

Is here a Windows Vista capable video card for Dell inspiron 700m? Thanks.


Answer:

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Inspiron series a laptop series?



Laptops don't hold video cards. You have to replace the entire motherboard to upgrade the graphics - and for that price you may as in good health buy a new computer. That's why every article you read roughly speaking Vista tells you not to bother upgrading - if you really involve Vista you should always buy a current computer, otherwise just stick near WinXP.



Make sure you tell adjectives your friends about this - hopefully you can accumulate them the unnecessary expense of 'upgrading' to Vista. make a connection to my laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment