Friday, September 17, 2010

Is at hand a third shindig ac adapter compatible next to the dell e1505 laptop?

Can I buy one at a frye's, or would I want to stick to dell and get an oem adapter?


Answer:

You can draw from from any third party supplier with exact voltage specifications...!and near the proper connecting jack. It should work properly.
Check this link
Usually, you can buy wide-reaching AC adapters from any electronics shop. They come with a bunch of different adapters for different laptops.



Just double check to put together sure they can output the correct voltage and amperage and that it has the equivalent plug for your dell. Usually it will tell you on the outside of the casing.
There is some you can use ,,that are other name brands ..I see when I bouhgt my e1505 I can't remember their name .I did look at ebay and they have a few.



http://search.ebay.com/e1505-power-cord_...
how to record tv with windows vista

No comments:

Post a Comment