Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is within a opening to bring in the color settings within the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator uncompromising?

I own a new Acer Aspire 5570Z notebook next to Intel's 945GM Express chipset. Intel's driver for this chipset has for a time GUI interface for tweaking the laptop's gamma, brightness and colors. But when I adjust the colors through this interface, the settings are not saved after I reboot, even though I save the settings to a scheme. They are not harsh, and the screen default to its factory set values. I have to move about into the little utility and invoke the scheme again.



From doing a touch research on Intel's website, it appears that this may be normal behavior for this driver. If that's the travel case, I am surprised as it almost defeats the purpose of these adjustment if you can't keep them and own to reset them continuously. It's a pain. I don't play games on my laptop, I do photo editing, so familiar settings are important.



Does anyone know of a process to make these settings harsh -- either through a registry expurgate, adding another utility, or some other method?


Answer:

This is "Normal Behavior",

The same entry applies to my Aspire 1642 ( a laptop), I use Keys <Fn> + <( Aero Key to right to increase brightness)> . This is a part of "Acer's Power Management Settings", Even if you are using 'Power Adapter Only',

Not one of here advertised 'Features' Right..





This Info comes from my 'User's Guide.



Good Luck.

Daveo5624
be going to answer... but above user answered quite suitably.

No comments:

Post a Comment