Friday, September 17, 2010

is at hand a bearing to amount out what adjectives the specs are on your laptop, such as: memory, hadr drive, graphics, etc

I am trying to resell a computer but I can't digit out all the specs included on my computer. is in attendance a place on XP you can view computer specs?


Answer:

Key within Belarc to Google. You download a small free program (kosher) which quickly scan your PC and will give you a bit more than analysing your PC with the microsoft tools. It prints out the results as in good health. I've had it on adjectives my recent PCs. Goforit.
Try this:



Start

Programs

Accessories

System Tools

System Information
A simple information can be access through Start --- All Programs --- Accessories --- System Tools --- System Information.



If you want a more technical information, I suggest you move about download a trial. This program will give you adjectives the technical details of the laptop.



See this knit below
RIght click on my computer icon on desktop and select properties



than from this select device superior ,



u'll be able to see adjectives the hardware
how to get with girls

No comments:

Post a Comment