Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is nearby a program to use a microphone jack to hear nouns?

My headphone jack is working unbecomingly, and I can't send it within for repair, nor do I feel similar to sautering the jack itself, or taking apart my entire laptop to do so. I was told that here was a specific program to switch the headphone jack and the microphone jack, so I am competent to use my microphone jack to hear sound. Has anyone hear of anything similar to this, or have an alternate channel of fixing this problem?


Answer:

There is an adapter that plugs into your USB port that has a mic and headphone jack on the other fall.
I donot beleive that you can change function of jacks. try something else.
I'm prity sure you cant do that next to any programe coz the two jacks are physicaly different. Mic jacks take input and headphone ones grant output.

But if you actually find such a programe please convey it to me tharindu_dias@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment